Shubhangi BhargavaInternal Controls | Corporate Governancesbhargava1991@gmail.com
28+ years experience.
- Leading Operational Solution Building: To issues which are complex in nature and which involve multiple stakeholders
- Leading Complex Implementations: Those requiring change management and expectations management at various levels
- Facilitating Post Merger Operational Integration
- Design and embed operational controls and monitoring mechanisms which can sustain with wide ownership
- Designing and Implementing suitable Governance Structure to balance Business Objectives and Risk Management
- Operating Process Enhancements
Chartered Accountant, with over 28 years experience in the areas of Internal Controls , Corporate Governance, System Implementation, Business Finance, Driving Profitability, Business Partnering , and Operations.
Last Role, Regional Director -West region TNT India, equipped with the practical grass root level knowledge of the express industry, managing revenue, balancing cross functions, driving implementations. and leading key Compliance /Internal Control Aspects of Sales, Operations , Finance. Earlier, TNT India Director Finance for three prior years: Key Success of driving profitability by leading innovative and positive interventions.
A variety of operating and corporate leadership roles with PepsiCo India over prior eight years, every role was a success. Overall a well rated finance leadership member. A rich pre PepsiCo experience of leading Indian Business in Goa and working in PSU
Strong Functional Competencies : 1) Business Partnering with Clear Business Fundamentals 2) Strong Governance inclination including Financial and Operating Controls 3) Analytical business modelling to drive profitability 4) Capability of leading Business Process streamlining and enhancements cutting across functional barriers 5) Total System Economics
Strong Leadership Competencies: 1) Acting with Integrity and being a role model 2) A very successful coach 3) Drive for Results 4) Inspiring Trust 5) Decision making 6) Ability to set agendas 7) Innovative solution building.A keen analyst with exceptional relationship management skills and abilities in process design, controls and implementation in complex multi-location and multi-divisions operations.